The Sports Industry Review is a qualitative research company focused on servicing sports and entertainment organizations with interviews, focus groups, open-ended surveys and observation studies. The company is best positioned to serve the Indianapolis-area organizations as it is located in Plainfield, IN just outside of downtown Indianapolis.
Travis Smith founded The Sports Industry Review and is the sole employee of the company and leads the interviews, focus groups, observation studies and designs the open-ended surveys.
The Travis Smith File:
- College athletics administrator 10+ Years
- Sports Management BS – Indiana University 2012, Athletics Administration MS – Indiana University 2015
- Third Year Doctoral Student at Indiana University School of Education
- Type One Diabetic and Advocate for affordable Insulin and Supplies
- Member of Connection Pointe Christian Church in Indianapolis-area
- Husband to Kaitlyn and dad to our three young boys